Care Manager 37.5 Hours
County Collaboration in Bath
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
Status: Full Time
Nature Of Work:
• Responsible for the provision of care management services to adults enrolled in Regional Health Home and Steuben County Department of Community Services. All work will be carried out in accordance with well-established protocols for the delivery of care management services.
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or a related Human Service field preferred. Associates Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or a related Human Service Field and related experience is required.
• Experience in working within a multidisciplinary team.
• Must meet the requirements of the School Age Care, Day Care, and/or Mental Health Regulations regarding a State Central Register Clearance regarding history of abuse/maltreatment of children
• A valid driver’s license with driving record that meets insurability guidelines to operate agency owned vehicles.
Announcement Date: 2017/09/22