Respite Provider Relief hours
Fam Supp Ser-Hammondsport
Schedule: Hours will vary according to the needs of the consumers
Nature Of Work:
• To provide care and supervision to individuals with developmental disabilities.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• One year of experience working with adults with developmental disabilities, preferred.
• A valid driver’s license with driving record that meets insurability guidelines to operate agency owned vehicles.
• Must meet the requirements related to Criminal History Record checks that became effective April 1, 2005 which requires prospective employees to be fingerprinted if they have regular and substantial unsupervised or unrestricted physical contact with people receiving services in our programs regulated by OPWDD.
Announcement Date: 2017/05/19