Horseback riding fun at Ride with Pride
Pathways, Inc. provides a variety of services that support families who have children with developmental disabilities living at home such as:
- Recreational activities for children, teens and adults with developmental disabilities
- Information and referral on topics and resources relating to families who have children with disabilities
- Family reimbursement for goods and services not reimbursed by other resources
- Respite care for families
- Recreational horseback riding
For more information, please contact our Program Director at (607) 937-4502.