Peer Specialist Relief
Adult Behavioral Services
Schedule: Varied Hours Monday - Friday, occasional Saturday
Nature Of Work:
• The Peer Specialist provides unconditional, non-judgmental support to assigned consumers and families upon request who are participating with Adult Behavioral Services. The Peer Specialist works collaboratively with Care Managers.
• High School Diploma or GED, must be 18 years of age.
• Must possess an understanding of the principles of recovery and resiliency model. Self-disclosure as a current or former consumer of or family member of a consumer of Mental Health or Substance Abuse services. Must be Certified Peer Specialist or Provisional Certified Peer Specialist.
• Must have a current, valid driver license that meets agency guidelines.
• Must meet the requirements of the School Age Care, Day Care, and/or Mental Health Regulations regarding a State Central Register Clearance regarding history of abuse/maltreatment of children.
Announcement Date: 2017/01/01