Receptionist 10 hours
Erwin Child & Family Center
Schedule: To be determined. Program operates Monday – Friday day hours
Status: Part Time
Nature Of Work:
• Performs a wide variety of Receptionist, clerical and office duties including but not limited to: ¬receiving and announcing visitors, typing, filing, answering phones, assuring proper office environment is maintained and a pleasant welcoming atmosphere is maintained for staff, parents and children. Creates a pleasant cooperative attitude toward visitors and telephone callers. A high degree of flexibility, professionalism and efficiency is required.
• Must have at least a High School Diploma or GED.
• High School level or Commercial school coursework in typing, bookkeeping, word processing, computers and/or other office machines preferred.
• Prefer a minimum of two years’ experience in a secretarial position.
• Knowledge of childcare or human service field preferred.
• Meets the requirements of Child Care Regulations 418.14 regarding no convictions of a misdemeanor or felony against children and is not listed on the State Central Registry.
Announcement Date: 2017/07/25