Clinic Therapist 37.5 hours
County Collab. in Bath-Hornell
Schedule: Monday – Friday days, with one evening weekly
Status: Full Time
Nature Of Work:
• The Clinic Therapist is responsible for conducting intake assessments, conducting individual, group and family therapy, as well as providing crisis services and making diagnostic determinations. They will develop treatment plans as well as provided other necessary documentation. The Clinic Therapist will interface with local providers and provide linkages to other services as needed.
• Master’s degree in Social Work or in Mental Health Counseling from a program approved by NYS Education Department is required, with a NYSED professional license as a LMSW, LCSW or LMHC.
• Experience in working within a multidisciplinary team and a working knowledge and understanding mental health diagnoses preferred.
• Must meet the requirements of the School Age Care, Day Care, and/or Mental Health Regulations regarding a State Central Register Clearance regarding history of abuse/maltreatment of children.
• A valid driver’s license that meets insurability guidelines.
Announcement Date: 2017/12/19