Respite Worker - Relief hours
Youth WRAP in Bath, NY
Schedule: Varies –usually after 3pm
Nature Of Work:
• Provide a variety of activities for family that serve as a needed break which eases the stress at home and which improves family harmony. These activities may include: getting a child to school or program, aid after school, at night, weekends and aid in the home. Respite care may be provided in the child’s home and within community where the child’s and family needs are best met.
• Education: Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
• Experience: Experience working with youths with behavioral or emotional problems preferred.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and a dependable vehicle.
• Must meet the requirements of the School Age Care, Day Care, and/or Mental Health Regulations regarding a State Central Register Clearance regarding history of abuse/maltreatment of children.
Announcement Date: 2017/01/01