Physical Therapist Part or Full Time hours
Preschool and Day Habilitation
Schedule: Monday - Friday day hours
Status: Part Time or Full Time
Nature Of Work:
• Responsible for the delivery of physical therapy services to children in Pathway’s Preschool Program and/or adults in Pathways Inc. Day Habilitation programs. Services should be in keeping with the goals of the Program, as well as the agency’s Vision, Mission, and Philosophy.
• Knowledge of and the ability to demonstrate principles, practices, standards and techniques of physical therapy. Knowledge of, and the ability to demonstrate, an understanding of early childhood development. Knowledge of, and the ability to demonstrate, an understanding of the program’s philosophy. Knowledge of Special Education Regulations. Ability to accept and demonstrate information/directions from the Program Director.
• A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy required.
• A current New York State License in Physical Therapy.
• Experience in providing physical therapy services to special needs preschoolers preferred.
• Must meet the requirements of the School Age Care, Day Care, and/or Mental Health Regulations regarding a State Central Register Clearance regarding history of abuse/maltreatment of children and Criminal History Review for criminal convictions.
Announcement Date: 2017/01/01